The Meadow Eyeshadow Palette consists of 8 highly pigmented shadows, that range from cool to warm tones including bold metallic colours which compliment each other. Each shadow weighs 3.5g.
What is it all about?
- Sandstone- Metallic peachy beige, think bubbly.
- Sweet peach - Matte medium peach beige, think yummy peaches.
- Dusk - Matte dark burnt orange, think terracotta.
- Slate green- Metallic duo chrome green with blue/brown, think slate.
- Bronzed leaf- Metallic bronze, think egyptian goddess.
- Pink blossom - Metallic peachy pink, think romance.
- Poison ivy- Metallic moss green, think nature.
- Crushed blueberry - Matte dark teal blue, think mysterious sky.
Mica, Talc, Titanium dioxide, Bismuth oxychloride , Iron oxide, Chromium oxide green, Magnesium stearate, Phenyltrimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate -2, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT. +/- May contain: CI16035, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499
I'm surprised how often I reach for this palette. The pigmentation is stunning, especially the shimmers are wonderful. I use it as a additional palette to others, especially matte ones, in my collection because the colours are so universal.
The Meadow palette is such an amazing palette that blends such smooth, buttery and opeque eyeshadows effortlessly.
I ordered this palette at the beginning of quarantine and it arrived pretty quickly considering. I also had put in the wrong address and customer service fixed it without issue. These colors are EVERYTHING! They are so highly pigmented and the pans are HUGE!! I also really like how you can remove the pans in case you want to put them into a larger magnetic palette. Buy this palette i promise you won't be disappointed!! Also this is a black-owned makeup brand and we should all support bobs right now and always!
Four days isn’t long to experience a palette, IMO. That said, EVERY shade I have tried so far has been beautiful and I’m practicing delayed gratification on the Slate green, Poison ivy and Crushed blueberry 😍 they are so gorgeous!
Love love love this palate, the pigments of this palate are beoyend anything. There is no comparison for this product.