The Meadow Eyeshadow Palette consists of 8 highly pigmented shadows, that range from cool to warm tones including bold metallic colours which compliment each other. Each shadow weighs 3.5g.
What is it all about?
- Sandstone- Metallic peachy beige, think bubbly.
- Sweet peach - Matte medium peach beige, think yummy peaches.
- Dusk - Matte dark burnt orange, think terracotta.
- Slate green- Metallic duo chrome green with blue/brown, think slate.
- Bronzed leaf- Metallic bronze, think egyptian goddess.
- Pink blossom - Metallic peachy pink, think romance.
- Poison ivy- Metallic moss green, think nature.
- Crushed blueberry - Matte dark teal blue, think mysterious sky.
Mica, Talc, Titanium dioxide, Bismuth oxychloride , Iron oxide, Chromium oxide green, Magnesium stearate, Phenyltrimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate -2, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT. +/- May contain: CI16035, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499
Four days isn’t long to experience a palette, IMO. That said, EVERY shade I have tried so far has been beautiful and I’m practicing delayed gratification on the Slate green, Poison ivy and Crushed blueberry 😍 they are so gorgeous!
Love love love this palate, the pigments of this palate are beoyend anything. There is no comparison for this product.
So pretty! I would re purchase
My palettes arrived broken
Beautiful color story and good quality. Shadows are blendable and build easily. Would recommend